What's the worst part about managing projects in ConnectWise or Autotask?
Is it the lack of visibility into a project's tasks as they progress through the project workflow? The inability to manage your whole portfolio of projects? Or the way it takes 100 clicks to do basic functions? As part of an established MSP, we experienced those problems while struggling with project management in our PSA.
Project management in your MSP doesn't have to be painful. There are simple methods and tools you can use to take back control of project work- so you can complete projects more quickly, reduce stress in your engineering team, and guarantee your customers are always happy customers.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Identify important project work (hint: it doesn't come only from customers)
- Break down the work into manageable chunks
- Create realistic time or complexity estimates
- Assign work to engineers without creating bottlenecks that ruin team responsiveness
- Monitor projects and adapt as necessary
- Communicate clearly and concisely with your team about projects
And we'll show you how Kanban boards allow you to do this for your whole project portfolio with the ease of drag-and-drop on a single screen.
Date: Thursday, July 30th
Time: 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please click here to request a link to the recorded webinar.